Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We are already getting in the holiday spirit around here--listening to Christmas music, planning our holiday menu and the cookie collection, making lists and checking them twice, and taking photos for our holiday card. I love the fact that a portrait holiday card forces me to organize a photo session (thanks Kate!), get the girls into something cute, and put a little makeup on. Then we have a keepsake for years to come. I love looking back at previous cards to see how our family has changed and I imagine what is yet to come.
I used to make handmade cards but these days I really prefer a very simple and easy card like Shutterfly. Plus, they are having a promotion to other bloggers out there for 50 free holiday cards if you spread the news: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 
They have the cutest selections. These are a few that I am partial to.

A simple card like this would be great for any occasion (thank you, party invite)

I love the colors on this photo card.

And if you have a great family pic, this stationary card would really hi-light a good photo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brook and family, We saw your Mom and Janie last night at Donna and Ann's and they gave us blog address. I love all the photos and glimpses. New baby Emily is wonderful. Congratulations. This is fun to get to read your blog. Gale is in 3rd year at LSU Baton Rouge. We miss her. Fall weather here. Everyone is busy busy, like squirrels putting store of nuts away for winter. love,Susan R. Liz is reading too

    ReplyDelete