Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Sit Spot for My Primrose Fairy







Yesterday, while I was putting Emily down for a nap, Gracie was enjoying her sit spot. When I went outside to join her and hopefully plant a few seeds in the garden, I was delighted to see that she had planted some primroses all by herself. A proud moment friends!

This spot is a precious place for her. A place for her to relax, to watch the bees and hummingbirds birds hovering in the manzanita and rosemary, to talk to her "beloved" who is always with her, to act out stories and plays, a place for her to center herself, a place to sit.

And now, a bit more beautiful than before. Thanks to her.

1 comment:

  1. The bright colors and your surprise that your little gardener took such initiative give me great pleasure! xooxmama

    ReplyDelete