Monday, September 6, 2010

A Day for Labor?

Today is my due date. Labor Day. No baby yet so we are heading into the city to walk and eat oysters. It worked last time!

I recently found this video of Gracie on the day we took the pregnancy test nearly nine months ago. She was the first person that I told. I had tears in my eyes and I told her that she was going to be a big sister  and so this is how she greeted Ryan when he got home from work. An unforgettable moment.



We have our labor supplies ready.

A lavender sachet to help relax my mind and a massager for when Ryan's hands start going numb.

A Balance ball to sit on during contractions.

Coconut water (from a real young coconut, the bottled stuff just isn't the same)
Here is a list of its benefits during pregnancy and post labor.

Honey and nut butters

Energy Bars

We'll see if oysters and Bi-Rite help today!

No comments:

Post a Comment