Thursday, January 13, 2011

Close Up

Deliciousness!!! 


She talks all of the time. Her smiles are bigger than the sky.
She is rolling over and grasping for hair she wishes she had. 
She is growing up faster than this mama would prefer. 



She talks all of the time. Her smile is bigger than the universe.
She loves to skip and show me how much faster she can run everyday. 
She has grown up to be the most amazing person I have ever met. 

I love you so my precious little angels!


***Thank you everyone for being so supportive with Gracie's procedure yesterday. We are so fortunate to have such amazing people in my life! This picture was taken a couple of days ago but I am taking my camera to our art class and the playground today so I will be able to share her new smile with you soon. And yes, she did get another $20 bill under her pillow. She wants to buy another pig for the farm :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment