Thursday, February 10, 2011

One Hundred



Today is my Gramma's one-hundredth birthday. I sure wish she were still here to see the wonderful things she has passed on to her great-granddaughters...

Her grace.


Her beauty.



Her sense of adventure. 


Her kindness.


Her pinky fingers.


Her compassion.


Her patience.


Her curiosity.


Her courage.


Her love of family.


Her joy.


Her charm.


Her contagious smile.


Her middle name 
and her eternal, endless love.


And may these qualities continue for another one hundred years. 


**A few weeks ago, Gracie wanted to spend her tooth fairy money on a train ticket. It turned out to be one of the best days of my life. These pictures are all from that magical day.

2 comments:

  1. This warmed my heart on an evening that I was digging my car out of two feet of snow at the airport. It moved me to tears. It informs my intentions to pass on the finest qualities of my mother to the mother who touches eternity in the teaching she gives my beautiful grand-daughters!

    ReplyDelete