Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More Charlie's Soap Love


Yes, I LOVE Charlie's Soap. I already posted about their great laundry soap but I redid my cleaning products so that I have a light, medium and heavy cleaner readily available inside my kitchen sink cabinet( ready for spring cleaning). We bought three spray bottles and then I simply followed Charlie's dilutions for the appropriate ratios for the jobs I have around the house. Heavy is full strength, medium is 1:1, and light is 3:1. All of these are stronger than I need as I have used 10:1 and even 100:1 with great success but I will spray less and use a damp cloth to dilute more. I suggest buying the all purpose cleaner by the gallon. You will use it all but it will last forever. It is pretty much the only cleaning product we have now. 

*Full strength, it is a GREAT pre-laundry treatment. It gets everything out which is wonderful if you have a three year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment