Thursday, July 1, 2010

Under the Weather :: Flowers and Honey Lemon Tea

I may have over done it last night at the summer concert series because on the drive home I started to feel awful. Ryan read books and told Gracie a pretend story and tomorrow (a tradition that my mom and dad did for me when I was a little girl) and she went to bed quite easily. I feel like I was hit by a bus so I just made a cup of honey lemon tea and we are reading books in bed and listening to our collection of audiobooks too. My girlfriend Anne recommended having audiobooks on hand for the big sister while the baby needs special attention and Gracie loves them as much as I am sure she would like TV if given the opportunity--we got rid of it when we moved to the "woods."

Honey Lemon Tea:
Hot water
Lemon
Honey
Lots of hugs and kisses from a cute little three year old

And maybe a bouquet of weeds, I mean flowers.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you are TV-free. Wishing we still were... Anne

    ReplyDelete