Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby or Beauty?


There are a few products that I bought for Gracie that have become beauty staples for me. I read a note on the back of the California Baby Calendula Cream that it is a great night cream for mamas and sure enough it is! I use it for diaper rash, cuts and scrapes, bug bites, sunburns, and every night for MY face. I use Dr. Haushka during the day, with suncreen applied over. When I asked why Dr. H doesn't have a face lotion with sunscreen they said that Germans just stay out of the sun. Impossible in California. Who wants to stay out of the sun anyway?

I also use a drop of lanolin for lip balm in the morning or overnight if I have really chapped lips. I had this tube left over from early breastfeeding days with Gracie and was going to throw it out until I read on another blog(?) that it is a great lip balm. It is also great for cuticles.

Now I am looking for other uses for Gracies numerous "beauty" products. Have you found any?

No comments:

Post a Comment